Wednesday, November 02, 2005

I Have An Announcement To Make

Photo by Derek Powazek, ephemera.org
The other day, as I hinted to last week, I had a big interview. The result being, I have been proposed A Big JOB. And I am freaking out now. Freaking out. Proof that the Tantric Living Theory really works. But here I cower behind a door that the Self-Preservation Squad has efficiently slammed shut and bolted tight. Why!!!!!!! This is the perfect job for me. It's ME. Except I haven't been me for so long and although I know I have the stuff, well I'm a little rusty at that thing they call Determination and Self-Conviction. I'm capitalizing too much. Forgive me. Also, although the job was conveniently untitled, alot of time was spent telling me it's not a 9-5 day. Because apparently I will be in charge of everything. That much I'm used to. But on a permanent basis, I fear for my children. The first one grew up so fast while I was job focused in my 20's. Urrrrrggggggg. Tear out hair. Beat fists. BUT YOU NEED THE MONEY!!!!!!!!!!THIS IS A JOB FOR YOU!!!!!! IT MAKES SENSE !!!!!!!!!!!!!! IT'S POETRY !!!!!!!! NO ! IT'S, IT'S, IT'S, PISS-OR-GET-OFF-THE-POT-TIME !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Well, obviously I have no choice but to take it once they figure out how much they can pay me. Offer which I expected on Monday. This is not the first time they've made me wait, therefore not a bad sign. But if I actually do take the job I will expect things to be a little more prompt. Yes I will. Until then I will torture myself with the unlimited possibilities of what will be shall be...

No comments: