Friday, January 06, 2006





Apparently it is not ok to lock the cat in your 14 yr old's bedroom at 11am. Ca ne se fait pas.

One day away from the birthdays of my first and last born. Yes, that's two on the same day. And mine's next week. Choke. We are the House Of Capricorn. We Rule. Yep, 3 Caps, a Taurus and a Scorpion. What a menagerie.

We are all partied out however. And broke - did i mention? But still, will muster 2 parties and a family day where we shall attempt to see Narnia and pray it doesn't terrorize my 5 and 6 years olds the way Harry P. did.

For my birthday all i ask is my health. And about 100,000 dollars. Wait, make it a million.

Health because i'm worried. Thyroid. Fat for no reason. Very unfair.
Money because the unemployment$ still has not kicked in after 7 months of no pay. That's why they call us starving artists. Now, i could expand on this but the Critic tells me that would be reverting back to whiny blog habits and no one likes a whiner. So i will attempt to draw upon my experience in a constructive way without the whahwhahwhah. Difficult.

As the song goes, "I get knocked down, but i get up again..."

This year i am gonna rock, baby!

No comments: