Tuesday, March 07, 2006

Because i've been withdrawn from society since, like, forever, and because i had to learn french in order to express my high falluting and contraversial ideas (which they don't get anyways) ie; when i was attempting to do a thesis on women's perspectives in cinema and my prof asks me why the hell i would chose that topic when women have been liberated since mai 68, have the pill, can vote, and work, da da da, why would i chose such an outdated topic in 1995!? so i concluded that it was not worth the effort and went to work as a slave for the production industry where my silly notions just didn't matter at all because you do the job and you shut up. and so i'm a little awkward. like my son when he was 2. i have these ideas that i just can not express. but i know they're important because i think them and then, suddenly, i see them written on the wall. all over. why is it that it's so hard for so many to see that writing? why is it i can't express it, only feel it in my bones? stand back. there's a temper tantrum coming on.

No comments: