Wednesday, March 29, 2006


i said i wasn't going to let my feathers get ruffled. that was a lie.
my feathers are ruffled about the wages. my feathers are ruffled about the hazing. my feathers are ruffled about the poor quality we are giving because of the time limits. i am a very puffed up bird.
let me just preen for a minute before i rush off into the madness and try to keep my cool while suffering the humiliations of not finding THE right vintage needles in that very large haystack.
on the bright side there's a new guy in town who is "the business" as they say.
i bow to the new props master and pray he can turn this around.
no. no bowing. but he does seem like the straight shooting type that gets right down to it and can communicate efficiently. and has no need to pose or flash his address book. it's all for the project. gets my thumbs up.
what am i still doing here?
must run. and run. andrunandrunandrunandrun.
and drive.
and phone.
and i wish i had a laptop.

No comments: