Monday, August 14, 2006

don't know if it has anything to do with the diet but i am sick. went for lunch at ex-man's place in france and it was very yummy but loaded with carbs and i'm off carbs and sugar and wine. maybe he poisoned me. nah. we're pretty friendly these days. he just thinks i should get my ass a job. d'ya think? anyway.

a nice afternoon with the no longer jobless father (yey. there is hope.) of my teenager who has had a great summer and cut her long straight hair into the standard teen shag without mom's permission. same thing everytime with step-mom. grrrr. least it's not a mohawk. on the other hand, the just like everyone else hair bugs me. oh well. not my hair not my problem. she's still my baby. glad to have her back. except now she wants me to redecorate her bedroom. like today. she even did a plan. which if not to scale was still pretty impressive. how do you say no to two pages of planning. think it's time to hand her over the paint brush and a wad of cash. a very thin wad.

which brings me back to that same old song...

1 comment:

James Scolari said...

always onward and upward...