Thursday, November 02, 2006

dont' know how much longer this relationship (co-dependancy) is going to last. in true capricorn spirit i feel the need to destroy the things i am disappointed with and this urge to destroy my "partner" is consuming me. can't stand the excuses any more. loathe and despise the victim stance. victim stance seemingly a permanant feature of the individual i am seriously close to throwing the baby out with the bathwater. something no mother wants to do really. but wait, oh yeah! I AM NOT HIS MOTHER!

6 comments:

Blue Fairy said...

what makes you think you're any better? you two deserve each other.

James Scolari said...

who, me and him?

Blue Fairy said...

huh?

Blue Fairy said...

I, with a deeper instinct, choose a man who compels my strength, who makes enormous demands on me, who does not doubt my courage or my toughness, who does not believe me naïve or innocent, who has the courage to treat me like a woman.

Anaïs Nin

James Scolari said...

you said, "what makes you think you're any better?" naturally, i assumed you were talking to me.

nice quote, though.

Blue Fairy said...

yeah but why would i suddenly lump you two together like that? that would be kind of weird. i mean you may be deserving of a woman's wrath , but not mine, right? so far you've been fairly helpful. anyway, that was The Critic talking and i forgot to sign it Left Brain. it is a nice quote isn't it?