Thursday, January 11, 2007

So, tomorrow it's my birthday and I am feeling that way again.
Why am I always bummed on my birthday? Because I am usually alone on my birthday. Because living in a country where no one gives a fuck about you sort of gets to you and the fct that the people back home are becoming strangers more and more with every year makes it suck too. The fact that no matter what you decide to do at this point in your life it's too late and no one will ever give a fuck about you because poeple will always be too busy, or too whatever to care unless you have something really great that they find really interesting. And being over the hill and broke doesn't qualify. So pityparty it is. Am I bummed that on my birthday my ex doesn't think, hmn, maybe i wont assume its ok to take the kid on her birthday weekend. maybe i'll show her how much i appreciate her giving up her friends, family, future to move to a foreign country where poeple would treat her like a worthless peice of shit for the rest of her life...hmn. dream on. so fuck birthdays. and fuck france.

4 comments:

Blue Fairy said...

the wind outside is blowing through the skirting boards. the rain won't stop. our christmas tree is standing naked in the living room looking like pot pourri. feeling out of place. i am getting ready to take off the last of the lights and the angel and toss it's once glorious carcass into the rainy night. and then vaccuum, of course.you and me friend. sorry.

Blue Fairy said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
James Scolari said...

what ex? what's going on? here, say hello to your virtual pal.

Blue Fairy said...

hello virtual pal. where yo been?
my ex = the french daddy of daughter no.1...thought i mentioned it before. you haven't been paying attention. tsk tsk. nice to have you back tho:)