Thursday, October 27, 2005

Should I Stay Or Should I GO

Just got back from having the 2nd mortgage notarized. What a feeling. So exciting. Did you know that "mort" means death and "gage" is a bet in French? Pretty much sums it up I think. We have til Jan. to come up with a plan or the bank takes all. I would be thoroughly enjoying this lovely fall now if it weren't for trips to the notary and such. Oh, well. I have planned an afternoon of paint therapy and should be feeling just fine after a few whifs of that yummy white spirit. This crap is affecting my kids. Thought I'd mention them. They are growing up without fun Mommy. So the youngest,(4 ) the still somewhat unsevered one who psychically connects to my every mood is having neurotic fits of disappointment whenever the slightest thing is out of whack from how you put the toothpaste on his toothbrush to who turns off the tv. The Middle child (6) is an Angel, making all things right. The Eldest, is 13. Need I say more. She is kind of excited about the far-off possibility of a North American life: as portrayed on Nickelodeon.

No comments: