Monday, October 30, 2006

The only people i trust anymore are my kids. My hub seems to be totally out to lunch. He refuses to apply for jobs in California or Toronto. my cv won't carry us. so, since we need a landing pad, i've decided to go home to mom and dad. shame. loathing of male influence in life. When i ease up, i hate myself for being duped and when i'm on his case i hate myself for being an evil banshee. Swear to god. can't win. many times i have had to fight the impulse to terminate this deal. that said i don't know if it would be to my advantage if i keep trying and things fall apart in the US. custody favoring paternity these days and all. i as an unemployed foreigner would not be in a favorable position. maybe that's why he's ruling out canada. see where my mind is ?! not healthy. or is it...

2 comments:

James Scolari said...

no shame.

home to mom and dad is a good transition point.

yes, i think your thoughts are healthy... keep making plans to make the best of it -- believe it or not, this lingering nightmare of yours has nearly turned the corner.

you're taking the kids with you?

Blue Fairy said...

NEVER without my babies!